Leading national field service, repair, and warranty companies are adopting remote video diagnosis tools to reach customers faster and build more efficient business units.
No-download video tools helped American Home Shield® innovate their traditional field service model to respond to customer preferences and new pressures in the market. See how American Home Shield used StreemCore™ video to more quickly diagnose and resolve customer support tickets.
Download the case study for more details.
How does video diagnosis help AHS repair teams grow their business?
- Meet customers on their time with rapid service and deliver high-impact first-call resolutions.
- See with the clarity and context of video added to customer tools without IT support.
- Connect with customers in real-time to solve problems and build relationships.
- Grow business by closing more deals faster and optimizing the entire customer journey.
See Streem video diagnosis in action with AHS
By including a no-download StreemCore video call in the first customer contact, American Home Shield contractors can remotely see the key project details with the full context of an on-site visit.
Remote repair specialists use interactive tools to visually guide customers to diagnose or troubleshoot the issue. StreemShot® photographs help contractors digitally document the ticket and can be easily shared to ensure the whole team can see and understand the project.
Additionally StreemVision™ text scanning allows experts to automatically “read” and copy make, model and serial numbers from appliance product plates.
With the full call video, StreemShot photos, and call notes recorded in a single-page record, teams can easily share project details, attach them to work orders, and review them before traveling on-site—saving time, travel, and hassle.
With a few simple steps using Streem’s customer-friendly web tools, AHS contractors are seeing impressive results.
AHS results using video for field service operations.
- Eliminated additional site-visits in a majority of appliance calls using StreemCore™ video diagnosis.
- Resolved up to 10% of video calls without any site visits, by identifying out-of-scope work or guiding customers through remote DIY troubleshooting
- Using Streem helped contractors swiftly schedule initial appointments. When used for same-day call-backs, most virtual diagnoses were completed in the first day.
- Using Streem video with customers boosted one pilot team's diagnostic productivity up to 20%—similar to adding a full day's work.
- Customers love it! In the initial tests, 92% of customers said they would use video diagnosis again for future calls.
Read the case study to learn more.
Watch the webinar for more details
Learn how a 50-year-old company is disrupting a traditional industry, the decisions they make along the way, and how they inspire others to embrace innovation as a strategy.
This half-hour webinar is packed with business insights from the American Home Shield executives who are transforming field service operations with a customer-first approach and video diagnosis, powered by Streem.
About the case study
- 40 AHS contractor teams completed over 3,000 virtual diagnosis Streem calls between November 2020, and March 2021.
- Participating teams ranged from 1-12 person shops, averaging between 27-250 weekly AHS dispatches.
- The data shown here is based on a short online survey for contractors at the end of each Streem video diagnosis call.
- American Home Shield is an affiliate of Streem.